Embraer’s Eve Holding expects to begin eVTOL operations in 2026
Owned by Embraer’s (NYSE: ERJ) subsidiary Eve Holding Inc (NYSE: EVEX), Eve Air Mobility specializes in electric vertical take-off and landing aircraft (eVTOLs) as well as infrastructure for urban air traffic management (UTAM), and is sticking to its 2026 goal for commencing commercial operations. Production of eVTOLs will begin in 2025.
Eve Holding Inc was listed last year (May 2022) on the NYSE after its merger with Zanite Acquisition Corp. As of 12/23/2022, the company’s SEC filing reported signing non-binding letters of intent regarding sales of 2,770 eVTOLs.
Many big players of in the various segments of the aviation and energy industry have partnerships with Eve Air Mobility:
- Aviation Tech (Thales, Rolls Royce, Porsche)
- Helicopter Operators (Halo Aviation, Helisul Aviação , HeliSpirit, Bristow Group)
- Fixed Wing Operators (Japan Airlines, Widerøe Flyveselskap AS, Republic Airways, Kenya Airways/Fahari Aviation, Skywest, Falcon Aviation Services)
- Vertiports (Skyports, Acciona, Pentastar, Heathrow, Jetex)
- Ride Sharing Platforms (Blade, Ascent, Flapper, Helipass, Avantto)
- Defense (BAE Systems)
- Lessors (Azzora, Falko)
- Renewable Energy (Acciona, EDP)
- Financial (BNDES, Bradesco)
Latest SEC report: CLICK HERE
Eve Air Mobility‘s official website: CLICK HERE