Why Online Privacy Matters: Get NordVPN
This post may contain affiliate links, Please read our disclosure policy: Click Here
Online privacy is often hard to achieve with all the spyware, monitoring, and data mining done by both corporations and governments. ISPs sell your data to third parties while still charging you for internet utilities. Who is tracking the trackers? When it comes to regulations, the big guys have lobbyists steering things in their favor. Criminals buy and sell your information on the dark web for identity theft, credit card theft, and other financial fraud. This is what makes a VPN (virtual private network) essential! Whether you are using public Wi-Fi hotspots or using online banking at home, NordVPN can help you achieve the privacy and cybersecurity you need.
- Affordable ( starts at $4.19/month when you choose the 2 year Standard Plan, $6.69 for the 2 year Complete plan which gives 1 TB of cloud storage)
- Easy to use ( user friendly, and reliable)
- Serious Cybersecurity at your fingertips
- 10 year track record of serving its customers around the world by providing the best service available.
- Multiple times as many servers as their competitors! (5400+ servers in over 60 countries)
- 30-day money back guarantee for first time customers. Nothing to lose and everything to gain from a great company.
- Buy now, and get 59% off NordVPN while it lasts!
- More info here: https://go.nordvpn.net/aff_c?offer_id=15&aff_id=83320&url_id=902